Monday, January 7, 2008

Crock Pot Beef and Noodles

We have a busy household. Three girls and their activities keep us running, so I like super easy, yet yummy meals. I have a bunch that I've collected on the internet, or that have been passed down in our family. I'll share a new one every Monday.

Beef and Noodles

1 can of Campbells French Onion Soup
1 can of Campbells Cream of Mushroom with Garlic Soup
1 lb. of stew meat
Extra wide egg noodles

Put both cans of soup and the stew meat in the crock pot. Don't add water to the soup mix. I usually cut the meat into smaller chunks so it's more bite sized when I serve it, but you don't have to. Leave it in the crock pot on low if you are starting it in the morning or high if you only have 4-5 hours. When you are ready to eat, boil your noodles, and serve the beef and sauce on top. If you like it creamier, you can add some sour cream right before serving, but because my oldest is a picky eater and won't eat anything called "sour" the rest of us just put a spoonful on top.

0 comments: