Saturday, January 19, 2008

Funny things kids do

This is my oldest taking a picture of herself in the mirror when she was probably about 5. She used to always take pictures with my camera any time she was able to get her hands on it. Sometimes you could figure out what she had taken a picture of, sometimes you couldn't. I always loved getting film developed because I never knew what kind of mystery pictures I might find. Below is a beautiful picture of the back of the car seat. Just in case you were wondering what the ride in the minivan looks like to your 5 year old. Here it is!
Of all the pictures she has ever taken with my camera, this would have to be my favorite. This would be her little sister going through my purse. Somehow all the contents of my purse got returned and I didn't know this had occurred until I developed the film.

0 comments: