Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Things I Will Do For Cookware

Remember CSN?  Those folks with over 200 stores?  Even one dedicated to swingsets?

They've asked me to work with them again.  Last time I gave away bunny coffee mugs, 
but this time I think I'm going to do a review.  I'm taking my time browsing this time, 
but so far I'm really leaning towards this 10.5' x 7' baking dish and bonus 7' x 5' dish. 



As I've mentioned before I have a fetish for Le Creuset cookware, so an opportunity to add a piece of their stoneware to my kitchen is kind of a no brainer.  I still really want the frying pan, but it's still a little spendy. I'm thinking that the smaller dish might be perfect for a half batch of my enchiladas, and I can't wait to try it out.  Stay tuned for the review and enchilada recipe.

0 comments: